|All banks are the same, right?
Beyond Bank is different.
We know that living the life you want, starts with a team that’s for and with you. Beyond Bank is for customers, with customers; for community, with community. We are for and with you. We are delighted to have partnered with Adelaide City Care and look forward to helping you achieve your future financial goals. To help you achieve this, firstly, you will need to open an Australian bank account.
To do this you will need to provide:
1. Overseas Passport, in English or with English translation, accompanied by a copy of a Visa entry with a clear immigration stamp or E-visa
2. Residential address in Adelaide
3. Postal Address, if different to the residential address
4. Mobile phone number
5. Email address
If you wish to open Joint Accounts with your partner, both parties will need to supply the above documents and information. Once you receive either your Department of Immigrations’ permanent resident status forms or a current South Australian Driver’s License and Medicare card (need both) you can return to any Beyond Bank branch and upgrade your bank accounts from Overseas Residence to Australian Shareholder.
We can open several accounts to assist you:
1. Day to Day banking account – Purple Transactor with a Visa debit Access Card
2. Savings Account – Community Reward Account nominating Adelaide City Care.
If you are in a position to consider applying for a loan, we can also assist you with this process as well. There is some additional information that is required to start the application.
1. Employed for a minimum of 6 months
2. Current payslips/proof of income
3. Proof of permanent residency or Australian Citizenship
4. If loan is in joint names, both borrowers need to supply the above information
Open an account
Click here to book an appointment with one of our friendly staff who can personally help you through every step of the process.