Adelaide City Care offers practical assistance to new migrants in settling down to their new found home such as;
* Providing Meet and Greet Service
* Helping migrants integrate and settle into our society
* Providing opportunities for networking and for meeting other migrants by running activities such as Welcome Dinners and Food and Fun Days.
On Line Services
* Providing information about obtaining Medicare and Centrelink (for Permanent Residence Visa holder only).
* Providing information about opening a bank account.
* Providing information on how to obtain Health Insurance.
* Providing information on how to open a Tax File Number.
Please click here to see links for;
* On-Arrival Registration
* Info Session
* Medicare (For Permanent Visa Holders Only)
* Centrelink (For Permanent Visa Holders Only)
* Bank Account (Major Banks)
* Mobile/Sim Card (Major Mobile and Sim Card Provider)
* Private Health Insurance (Major Private Health Insurance Provider)
* Driving Licences